<$BlogRSDUrl$>

18 May 2004

Finally! 

Just when I have gotten over my case of poison ivy and old nemesis has decided to rear its ugly head…ear infections. I got water in my ear on Friday night as I was trying to wash the henna out of my hair not an easy thing to do, trust me.
I have called the doctors office and am STILL awaiting a call back…
Other than that, things are going pretty good. I actually got my sequences to work after two weeks of trouble shooting and many blank gels. It was one of those things where I checked every step of the procedure and all of the steps worked, but when it was put together it didn’t. I actually have to rerun the samples today as it worked too well and the signals were too strong ands were bleeding into one another. But I would rather have that than nothing at all.
Ummm…I really don’t think anything else is going on…it is kind of a lazy day here in the lab…just a bunch of catch up work…if anything else comes up, I’ll let you know!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com