<$BlogRSDUrl$>

07 May 2004

This is the last weekend (or so I hope) that I will be out of the city for a while. It has been many a weekend since I have had the luxury of sleeping in on a weekend in my own bed. As silly as this may seem to some, for me, it has become a big deal. I am looking forward to getting all of my work done today and then having the freedom to go back to my place, pack up the few items that I’ll be needing for the weekend and then heading up North until my return on Sunday afternoon. Abs and I have agreed that on Sunday night she and I will have some margaritas (she was asking about them yesterday, as it has been awhile since I have made them). Maybe I’ll make some Mexican for dinner to go along with them. Worse comes to worse, I’ll make nacho’s!
Other than that, not much is going on – I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com