<$BlogRSDUrl$>

02 June 2004

I came into work this morning to discover that my usual 8:00 am meeting was not being held…oh well…so much for that breakfast and coffee I was planning on having. So I went and got some eggs from the café and went back to lab. I finished my eggs, check my e-mail and my usual journals and found this as the quote of the day on Brian’s website and had a really good laugh. (For the record, he was not the one that replied but was thinking it…)

Woman on the Corner Talking on Cell Phone: We need to get rid of these activist judges on the bench. First it was gay marriage, now this whole abortion thing. They just have to go.

Man Standing Next to Woman on the Corner Talking on Cell Phone: And replace them with your activist judges?

You have to love NYC!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com