<$BlogRSDUrl$>

10 June 2004

…random bits… 

…I am off on Friday as the whole city will be nuts…This city is usually nuts anyway…my Father was in town yesterday and spent the night at my place, so I go a decent amount of time with him…his health is not great right now, I (and the doctor who saw him today) think that all of the stress on him from my Grandfather estate is to blame…he had new pictures for me of my brother and he is just too cute for words…we are expecting thunderstorms sometime this evening, tonight…knowing my luck it will be just as I am walking home, and I’ll get soaked…I am very tired and looking forward to sleeping in for as long as possible in the morning…no plans for the weekend, just catching up on things that need to get done…

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com