<$BlogRSDUrl$>

02 July 2004

New-ness! 

I got a comment from Zen Chick yesterday on the Cicada piece that I wrote. I am sad to say, that this morning I only heard the songs for a moment or two. But at least I’ll be back on the Metro so I can get my reading done. I am guessing that she (Zen Chick, not the Cicadas) found me though a few comments that I have made on other’s journals. Cool!
So...yesterday I was looking at the DCBloggers
site when I clicked on a linked called “Located in DC". You can imagine my surprised when I found out that it belonged my long time college buddy Myra! I then noticed that she had a link to my friend Jon’s blog…Dear God, maybe CUA is the back hole of the Universe…or at least as Myra said yesterday something that you cannot ever escape.

Also, some of you may have noticed that I have changed a few links on the page – if you want back on or to be added, let me know…maybe we can work something out.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com