<$BlogRSDUrl$>

19 July 2004

to whom do I give credit? 

I found one of the oddest comments today (when I checked my e-mail this morning) on LJ…
From my entry on the 8th of this month, which they quoted, and then responded:

But the front closures on them feel a bit different than the regular closures that are in the back.

Oh, gosh - the front closure must rank as one of mankind's most important achivements, next to fire and the wheel. Just think - the back hook-and-loop closure is almost impossible to navigate, and while I am a fan of tantalization and titillation (pun intended), "fumbling awkwardly" doesn't build the suspense at all. No, the front closure is the thing. Most of them are built so that a light hold and some gentle thumb action to get the nipples interested through the cloth can lead easily to a quick pop! and there you are. What more could you or your partner want? No more awkward high-school groping, no need to hike yourself up from the bed or couch. Go from "interested" to "involved" in a quick moment.”

I am guessing VA from the ISP…anyone want to own up to it?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com