<$BlogRSDUrl$>

08 July 2004

Witchiness 

While looking for something appropriate (because lets be honest, this posting is going to be going down hill in a short bit) for encouragement and to congratulate a grad student in our lab as he had oral comps yesterday (and he passed with flying colours!), I found this nifty little diagram that explains the PhD process… (Thanks U of North Co!)
Okay, so shall we start down the slippery slope? There may be a few TMI things, but there is also some (okay a lot) of complaining going on here…so you have been forewarned.
Ahhh…the joy of Racer back bras (The example picture is thanks to Lands’ End.)
I am enjoying my new racer back bras and the way that they lift and support! But the front closures on them feel a bit different than the regular closures that are in the back. I need something positive right now, as I am dealing with the cramps from hell today. (See Mike, I told you that I was not “in the family way”. I know that you really want a playmate for the beautiful Gracie, but for right now – this uterus is closed for business.)
There really is not a whole lot going on right now with me or in my life. The car’s battery died and I am going to have to wait until the next paycheck to get it fixed. My Father told me that the car had been checked out before I used it. But then again – this is the same man that said that the car was “perfect” and then the breaks failed…yeah…and remind me how did this car actually pass inspection? I told him that I thought that the breaks were a bit lose, but he kind of just passed me off…thankfully he was driving and not me as he had solid proof that the breaks were lose. Oh, and the seat belts don’t always work. They are those automatic ones that slide up and down…well they don’t really slide down at all. And the emergency release on them does not work either…I think that the car is a death trap to be honest with you…Speaking of cars, I had a very odd dream last night. I dreamed that I went a bought a Saturn.
(thanks to Integratedlearning.com)
But it ended up being totally wrong as not only was it the wrong model and colour but it was automatic and did not have a sunroof…I think that it ended up being Dave’s car...I got them to exchange it, but I was also trying to hide a coffee stain from them too…It was all very odd…there were no papers for me to sign, I just came in and they gave me keys…I dreamed about some other odd things right now, but of course they have slipped away from my memory…But then again these days I am just happy when I am able to fall asleep. I have been having problems falling asleep at night, but then I wake up a few hours later dying of hunger…
(thanks to “fromtheheartpostcards.com”) it has been the oddest of things. Also, I have been waking up to go to the bathroom…something that almost never happens…I think that it is time for me to go see the doctor about all of this…Oh, I think that I may have my first case of PMS…from my description of it, every female that I have asked about it has told me that this is what it is…So I am hoping that the whole sleep thing is just related to PMS…but God help me, I really don’t think that I can deal with this every single month…any advise out there on how to deal with it for right now?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com