<$BlogRSDUrl$>

19 August 2004

So I am back in the lab after yesterday’s battle of the sinus infection. I have been feeling poorly for about two or three weeks – overly tired and waking up with “gooky” eyes. At first I thought that it was my contacts and a possible scratched cornea,
(thanks yimg.com)
which I treated as I should. After a week, my eyes got much better and then the gook started coming out again. So yesterday as I lay in bed convinced that I had a migraine I realized that had to blow my nose. As I was blowing, my eye started to “bubble” air out. (Actually it was air being blown out of my tear duct, but you get the idea). The only time that this happens is when I have a sinus infection. Not to mention the stuff coming out of my head was very “sinus infection” like…yummy – I know! Now, I cannot belive that I have been walking around for this long with an infection that I did not see it! But then again it has been a long time since I have had a sinus infection, and I should be really grateful. So, I went to the medicine cabinate and pulled out the biaxin…the cure all for sinus infections in me. (thanks Medsabings.biz)
So I am now dealing with the side effects of the medicine – the one that really gets me is that it makes my mouth taste like I am chewing nickels! Really! It is odd. It usually last until a few days after I am finished the medicine, but I’ll deal with it for the next 10 day or so.

Otherwise, not much is going on with me. I got my first birthday card yesterday and my first “birthday phone call” from my friend Amy. She thought that my birthday was yesterday and when she called me at work and they told her I was off; she figured that I had just taken the day off to celebrate my birthday! So she called my cell and left a message singing me happy birthday. She is so cute!
Tonight when I get home, I am going out with Abs to see http://www.filmfestnih.org/"> Seabiscuit after work today. We are going to get dinner there (wee! I don’t have to worry about cooking tonight) as the movie is free, but the food stands are run by different charities to raise money. It should be a fun time as long as it does not rain…

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com