<$BlogRSDUrl$>

02 August 2004

Sorry for the lack of posts as of late, but I have been dealing with a very sick Kitten. He had a urinary blockage, which can kill any kitten in a very short amount of time. Toxins build up in their blood stream very quickly, when they are not passed out of circulation. Thankfully, Kitten is now on the mend, after a very expensive vet bill (contributions are gladly being accepted for his recovery fund!) and a weekend of TLC (“pets” are also being accepted by the Master. Please contact his scheduling secretary, me, for dates and times that are available right now.
So on to other news…I really need to stop watching the news before going to bed at night. I had a really nasty dream last night about bombings in the Metro under the World bank and the IMF area. Of course this is what is all over the news right now, as D.C. seems to be starting to lock down the city. I am thinking that in the back of my mind I cannot stop thinking that This Friday will be “Friday the 13th”…I’ll just keep my fingers crossed that everything will be okay.
I guess one of my problems with the state of the world right now is that I just don’t understand it. I cannot under how people can be so cruel to one another and then be proud of themselves when they destroy everything. I really do not think that it is helping them get what they want in the end, but obviously, they have their own ideas and I have mine.
Oh a lighter note, after getting a bit down, I found this on
Craig’s List. I swear, I did not write it, but I did laugh really hard when I read it…


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com