<$BlogRSDUrl$>

04 August 2004

You know... 

When you think that you are at the top of your game, the gods just smack you back down…
This morning while trying to banish the blues that go along with thoughts of 90+ weather and lots of humidity, I decided that I would wear a pretty dress to work today. As I looked though my closet, I found my black Irish lace dress. It is cool and airy - and, of course the most important thing, looks nice on me. Now this dress has a black sheath as the lace would show too much otherwise and usually I’ll wear a slip with it. Today, due to the hot weather, I decided to forgo the slip. I thought that I had pulled the sheath down, but found out from a nice lady walking behind Lara and I (along with a bunch of men) that I had not and my pretty teal underwear was being show off for all to see. It is funny, because as soon as I pulled the sheath down, all of the men seemed to rush onto the metro. Yea, I am just glad that I opted for the “boy short” cut underwear today as opposed to a thong…but then again, maybe the thong would have been better as it may not have been obvious to me – as I would have probably noticed that my rear was getting a nice breeze much sooner….
The second thing that happened was a total accident and Lara is still probably laughing about it…she informed me that she would be e-mailing others and letting them know about the following event.
As I was walking on the DuPont South mezzanine, I was swinging my arms and I turned around to talk to Lara. My hand landed on a “soft object” and as reflexes happen, my hand made a bit of a fist, I then realized, that this object was attached to a person and quickly let go. The person in question was a very attractive man about my own age. I told him that I was very sorry for hitting/grabbing him and replied, “No really, it was okay!” and he had a big smile on his face. It was then relized that I had grabbed his “personal area”…no wonder it was so okay with him…I am so embarrassed…

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com