<$BlogRSDUrl$>

27 September 2004

I have been having very odd dreams as of late. I have been having dreams of people, places and things. I feel like an School House Rock song here with these dreams.
These are the type of dreams that one gets when they are just drifting off to a deep sleep or awaking from one.
Some of the people that I have been dreaming about are people that I have not seen or thought of in years. And some of the recent scenes from my dreams were of events that have been (were) long forgotten. It was nice to remember people and places that I have not thought of in years. All have been pleasant in theory. Some have been sad as I look past as I know what happened to these once upon a time happy people. It is nice to know that there was a time where hard feeling and anger were not the first reaction that I had to these people and places.
My dreams have not been made up people, places and events for the most part – they have been things that actually have happened.
Last night’s dream made me laugh this morning as I was waking up. I was explaining to Dave why we needed to get Pyrex and my love of it when we were in Linen’s and Things when we were about to move in together. It was a very happy memory. Oh, and in case you are wondering why I always buy Pyrex, I can use it both in the lab and in my kitchen at home.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com