<$BlogRSDUrl$>

20 September 2004

I was just on the phone checking up on the printer guy that never came this morning as our printer is on crack. As I am talking to someone at the company, and I hear a motor running and I start getting dragged downward...it seems that my lab coat got into the paper shredder paper slot and was being shredded. Thankfully someone in the lab was able (to stop laughing long enough) to unplug it for me...but I think that everyone will be laughing about this for a long time...My poor lab coat is okay, and now has a nice "shredded" pattern going on – but only on the bottom half of it. I guess that teaches me to be bitchy about work that was not done on time.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com