<$BlogRSDUrl$>

01 October 2004

Sorry for the lack of posts as of late. Things in lab have been a bit crazy to say the least. I was also getting my place fixed up as I had an inspection of my apartment as the management company higher ups were doing a walk though to see how the repairs on my apartment have been going, and trust me, there have been a lot of them as of late. I thought that it would be good idea to do my (at least) twice a year clean sweep in case I do decide to move to another place. I am also trying not to lose my mind with Andrea’s wedding coming up. As always with weddings - there is way too much to be done so that everything will be perfect and never enough time to get it all done. When I was helping to get her bridal shower ready a few weekends ago, her father and I were talking about no matter how much you plan and or do, things always go wrong. Usually everyone is lucky enough that they are just minor things, but the key to the day is to make sure that no one loses it and ruin
es the whole day. Just as long as the bride and groom make it and there is someone there to marry them – that is all that matters! That and remembering to breathe.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com