<$BlogRSDUrl$>

04 October 2004

This past weekend was wonderfully uneventful for the most part. Friday after I got home, I hung out with Becky for coffee and shopping. We ended up shopping at some of the most unlikely stores – Rite Aid, CVS and Giant Food. I can only speak for myself, but I enjoyed our evening together!
Saturday I went over to Kevin’s for tea and cake, ran into an ex – but that is another story for another time - came into the lab for a bit and then ran into a roomie from college which was nice. She and I had some dinner and just caught up. She is now living in the apartment that Dave and I lived in together – it was very odd to see how different it looks. It was also sad for me to find out that they totally re-did the kitchen and Dave’s bathroom and both are much nicer then the ones that we had.
Sunday was a day of rest. My Father called and informed me that as of tonight I will be car-less again. I have no problem with him taking back HIS car, but a bit of notice would have been helpful as I now have to figure out how to get to a doctor appointment on Tuesday morning. Oh well, back to the cells as things are busy here…


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com