<$BlogRSDUrl$>

21 December 2004

Ba hum Bug 

So I awoke this morning and started my day.
I fed the Kitten - for which he was grateful for and then went to go plug in my holiday lights that I have around my front door.
But when they were plugged in i discovered that they no longer worked!
I looked at the lenght of light string that was still inside the house and discovered that somehow there were a lot less light string in the house then the night before. It seemed that some how they have been pulled though the door thus breaking many lights that were inside my home.
I then opened the door to discover that someone or someones had pulled down most of my lights some time between my getting home last night, before 10 pm, and my getting up, around 7 am.
Not only were my lights and decorations torn down, but they had been smashed and then pulled down the hallway.
I reported this to the person in charge of my building and she seemed very non bothered about the whole situation...I for one am very bother simply because someone would do that for no reason at all. She told me that some people are just like that. Some people may be like that, but I pay a lot of money so that I do not have to worry about things like this. She comeplains that people do not decorate their doors/windows/balconys/terences for anything. Well, if this is what happens when people do decorate - i can understand why they do not!
I worked hard to make sure that the entrence of my home looked festive and welcoming for the holiday season. I made sure that it would not bother people of different faiths. Many of the little children and adults in my building have told me how nice and festive the area looked.

But that was before this mornings discovery.

I have not decided if I will hang up new lights, seeing as the other strings have now been ruined. I am not really sure if it is worth it to spend money, granted it is not a ton on money but it is still the point of having to spend money, if people are just going to destroy eveything again, you know?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com