<$BlogRSDUrl$>

08 December 2004

So I had breakfast with my father this morning at Dulles airport. He came over this morning to my place and dropped off his car and then we drove over to the airport. He is going to Florida for a week to take care of some what was my grandfather’s things, and are now our things. It was a bit depressing as we were talking about the estate and what all is going to happen when he dies. I know that this day will come sooner than later and he has always been really honest with me about death. It seemed to move from the abstract to the real as we talked this morning. It made me realize that for as much as he upsets me at times that he really does love me and sometimes just gets so bogged down worrying about things that he can be a bit over critical. He told me that he knows that he does this and that he is sorry and that he is very proud of everything that I have over come to become the person that I am.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com