<$BlogRSDUrl$>

13 December 2004

Top 10 from NYC this past weekend! 

1 yes I already knew it -€“ but living space is at premium in NYC and the area around it– no matter were one is living. The housing prices are amazing to see!
2 NY’s health department has not yet banned the use of razor blades while getting a pedicure - €“ both KD and I are very grateful!
3 While on our way to Canal Street on Saturday, one woman in particular was - €œcoming down - € and it was just no a pretty site to see and hear her. It was even worse when she flipped out and called us names when no one gave her any money -€“ I think that the whole train was a bit worried that she was going to fly off and attack someone.
4 The corner shop can make some REALLY yummy breakfast sandwiches! And they are cheap too!
5 KD found out that I really don'€™t move in my sleep -€“ I tend to bang around in bed!
6 I got some new bags this weekend - yes bags and not shoes -€“ one we will just call a work of art and leave it at that - I'€™ll try to get some pictures of it posted at some point!
7 KD’s roomies and friends are all very nice
8 I will remember to get onto the "œquite" train car from now on - little children being little children, LOUD cell phone conversations and conversations that take place in French, English and Farsi - all at the same time between two people - are very distracting when trying to nap.
9 It is usually better to spilt fajita'€™s with another person when you order them for a meal -€“ but I did forget to eat the last one even though we brought it home – hopefully KD ate it after I left.
10 my cell phone does not work in the Subway. I should be use to this by now, considering that it does not work in the Metro either!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com