<$BlogRSDUrl$>

05 January 2005

catch up... 

It has been a bit since I last wrote, but the holiday’s can do that to all of us. I will try my best to catch up with everyone as soon as possible. My holiday was nice. Friends came down to D.C. to visit and I went home to PA to visit with everyone up there. I did not get to see everyone on my list, so hopefully I’ll be able to catch up with them soon.
I have finally finished writing my thank you cards from the holidays which is a big load off my mind. Other than that, not too much is going on with me. I have ANOTHER abscessed tooth that will need some tending to, I am just ticked off that if it had to happen, that it could not have happened last year when I could have defiantly itemized medical expenses on my income tax forms… But then again, considering that it is stress that causes me to grind my teeth which then cracks them causing all of these problems, I really should not be getting myself upset over the situation, and before it is suggested, I already have a bite guard – I cracked that too when I cracked my tooth…joy of joys…Next week classes start and I cannot wait! I will be taking Electron microscopy and an Immunology/Microbiology class called Causes of Bioterrorism – it should be an exciting semester to say the least. Also next week, if everything goes according to plan, I’ll be going back to my yoga and pil
ates classes which should help with my stress levels…I figure at this point I’ll try pretty much anything to keep my stress levels in check. Does anyone else have any suggestions?


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com