<$BlogRSDUrl$>

15 January 2005

Friday the 13th... 

As I was driving to the dentist this morning in the pouring rain, I noticed that a park along my way had flooded. The creek near by that up until yesterday was small and often had maybe about 2 inches of water in it, had gone way over its banks and had flooded a whole soccer field! I then noticed that some ducks had taken up residence in the new “lake” and were have a wonderful time. I am glad that at least someone is enjoying our wet weather!
I started my classes this week; they seem to be pretty good. I was the only one that showed up to our EM lab on Wednesday and my professor pointed it out, a few times, in class the next day. I am now convinced that my fellow classmates hate me...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com