<$BlogRSDUrl$>

19 March 2005

kitten nightmares 

I had a dream (okay nightmare) last night that I for some reason gave the kitten away to someone on my LJ friends list that I do not actually know! Now, nothing against this person – but I don’t actually know you, why would I have given you the Kitten?! There are a bunch of people that have stated that they want Kitten, if for some reason I could not have him anymore. But (in the dream), when I understood what I had done, you would not give him back as you decided that you loved him too much…it was very upsetting to say the least.
I was very happy to wake up to find the kitten kissing noses with me, trying to get me to get out of the bed so that he could have “Wet Food Wednesday!” Which I eventually did, after a good amount of morning eat pets!


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com