<$BlogRSDUrl$>

26 April 2005

A note to the Kitten: 

Dear Kitten,
You were SO VERY brave yesterday! I was very scared when I came home and the front door was unlocked and opened (and you were happy to see me)! You stayed in the house and guarded it – and then ran out into the hallway to make sure that there were no more mean people around. I talked the building and property managers today and reminded them that you could have been lost (or stolen!) and that if the plumbers are going to come in when I am not around – they had better make sure that they close the door and lock both locks when they are not in the apartment and/or finished.
Thank you again baby for being so brave!
-the one that has opposable thumbs and thus can open the cans of wet food


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com