<$BlogRSDUrl$>

14 September 2005

Grrr... 

So many different things have been going though my head not only today, but as of late and as I await my PCR here in the lab on a Wednesday night (1hour and 45 minutes to go!), I figured that I should get some of them out.
I am angry with Sallie Mae right now. I am back in school, thus I should not be paying my student loans as of right now. But (of course, when it there not a but involved), because I am in the “Medical School” here and yet not “IN MEDICAL SCHOOL” they are having some issues…thus, they keep on taking money out of my bank account. Grrr…This weekend I am off to Up State NY…some of my friends from NY (we are talking the 5 burrows, L.I. and Westchester County) have all looked and questioned me about going “Upstate”…I did not know that it would be that big of a deal…I have felt like I just told them that I have been hiding an extra pair of eyes with my hair in the back of my head…but then again…what do I know? The topics of conversations here in dc: the hearing for Roberts. When that is not the topic, the whole mess way down south and how that will impact the response to what is expected to be a huge mess in the Carolina’s. Let me tell you, listening to the speeches from the UN meetings today has been a pleasure. I find it funny that people (world personalities/leaders of countries) have finally decided that the fact that there is no firm and concrete definition of “Terrorism” in any of the amendments that have been passed is a problem! Hello??? Listen to the experts – YOUR OWN EXPERTS! They have been saying this for years!!!! There is no firm world wide accepted definition of terrorism. If there was, I (and my classmates) would not sit through the start of every semester and listen to the run through of the different definitions, what a professor thinks of the different expert ideas and thoughts and what definition we will be using that semester with them…trust me, it would save us all a whole lot of time if there was at least a very simple widely accepted answer/definition…I have so reading that I need to get done for class while I await for the machines to be finished with my PCR’s…the joys of school…

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com