<$BlogRSDUrl$>

27 January 2006

pictures for Friday 

I am going home this weekend as my mother has requested a visit from me. I am kind of excited about going as it has been a month since I last saw her. For Christmas I gave her a “Red Lion Amaryllis” and she said this morning that it is getting ready to bloom. So maybe this weekend I’ll get to see the start of the colour explosion!

thanks to Dutchbulbs.com for the Pic!
I am very excited! (Can you tell?) I had an amaryllis earlier in the winter season, what is called an “Apple Blossom”, and the flowers on that one bloomed beautifully during the holidays.
thanks to white flower farm for the pic!
It was nice to have the brightness and colour especially when the lab was so dead due to so many people taking off. I hope everyone has a lovely weekend.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com